Tuesday 16 November 2010

SS11 Press Days: Coast

Whilst on the rounds last week I also stopped by the Coast press day held in the Oui Rooms. Having never quite bought anything from the brand (after trying on lots of dresses for a wedding not so long ago) I was intrigued to see what beautiful numbers they have lined up for summer. First off the bat, I loved all of the astroturf dotted around, which combined with all of the ethereal tea dresses really made me think of Easter Sunday.
With dresses for pretty much every occasion (think along the lines of every colour, cut and fabric too), I'm really impressed with the SS11 collection and there are several dresses there that I hope to be wearing in a few months as the price points are highly reasonable.
 Favourite garments include the cute strapless dress (above, right) and the asymmetric fuchsia number (below).
 I also spotted some accessories that *must* have been designed with a wedding in mind, although I'd use the white chain detail clutch bag (below, right) any day of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment