Friday 9 April 2010

AW10 Press Days: Part Three

Last wednesday I attended the Jasmine di Milo AW10 press day and was beyond impressed with the collection. I absolutely loved it! The colour palettes were so rich and finely cut with luxurious fabrics, resulting in beautiful detailing and an ultra feminine collection. I absolutely loved the black jigsaw dress, although its not available to buy :-(
***
Straight after being in the swanky setting of Harrods for the Jasmine press day I ended up on Old Compton Street in a beautiful basement bar for the Fab Communications press day. The building had the most beautiful character features and antiques dotted around. As you can see from my many shots of the clock I was transfixed, but luckily I managed to also snap some of Olivia Roat's inspired and decadent hats. My favourite was the purple which the designer modelled for me beautifully!
A designer whom I absolutely fell in love with was Nadja Solovieva, whose label Vassilisa produced the most magnificent prints, which were beautifully printed on the finest silk. I absolutely loved the colour combinations and the bold prints which were youthful, but also classic - exactly my cup of tea!
Lastly I discovered Safor handbags which were made with a variety of natural fabrics, ehich ventured on the wild side. If my memory serves me correctly there was snakeskin and ostrich, which provided the most exquisite detailing on the pink clutch bag. My favourite (I'll give you one guess) was the feathered clutch displayed in the centre. It was just so delicate and really reminded me of the 1940s for some reason... I can't wait until autumn as I think I will most definitely have to treat myself to one of those... unrivaled glamour.

No comments:

Post a Comment