Sunday 11 April 2010

AW10 Press Days: Part Five A

As always the Relative Mo press day was a mammoth one to say the least! So much so that I've had to split it into two posts this season which just goes to show the wealth and calibre of designers they represent.
I loved all of the stud detailing and embellishments at Tibi.
Dominic Jones' fossil inspired jewellery was so detailed and beautiful.
As always Charlotte Olympia's footwear collection was to die for! I really love the wedges with the fur stripe detaling - I think they could rise to the ranks of an 'it' shoe!
I can't think of a single reason not to love Erdem. Congrats on the BFC/ Vogue Designer Fashion Fund! Favourite items included the beautiful floral brothel creepers, the appliqued bird dress and the patchwork silk skirt.
I am a massive fan of Giles, but I have to be honest and say that I wasn't overwhelmed with joy when I looked at the AW10 collection, like I usually would Its quite garish.
Amazing pleating!
Stay tuned for the next installment tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment