Friday 7 January 2011

Garment of the Week: Jaeger

As it’s a fresh New Year I want to introduce a new weekly post where I’ll pick the top garment(s) that have caught my eye either in-store or online each week. Starting off in a vein which looks set to continue, I have been unable to whittle it down to just one item, instead opting for two fab pieces from one of my lust-labels, Jaeger.
With the 70’s era making a huge comeback this forthcoming SS11 with colour a-plenty, I love a good fashion underdog which is emerging in the form of a Monochrome trend. So, if you’re looking for high octane drama and glamour indicative of the polished and liberated pre-WWII 30’s Jaeger is your best bet.

Joint garments of the week are the paired down and effortlessly cool black waistcoat dress, which is a triumphant interpretation of the modern shift; and the super sleek ivory oversized blazer complete with edgy black asymmetric lapel.

Images courtesy of Jaeger.

No comments:

Post a Comment