Wednesday 17 March 2010

Atelier Swarovski shine for SS10

This season sees Atelier Swarovski launch their sixth luxury collection featuring exclusive, crystal jewellery and accessories designed in collaboration with four of the most talented, multi-disciplined designers working today.

Images throughout courtesy of Atelier Swarovski
I'm sure you'll agree that the results are breath taking. Its a tough call but my favourite pieces would have to be Matthew Williamson's, due to the beautiful geometric designs and bold use of bright colour, which are bang on trend for this season. Zaha's jewellery designs are beautifully made, and whilst they're maybe a touch conceptual for my taste, I think they definitely stand out as great examples of design. I love the Wu and Kirkwood bib style necklaces too - truly spoilt for choice this SS10.

No comments:

Post a Comment