Friday 7 May 2010

AW10 Press Days: Part Nine

There seem to be way too many good press days this season - in comparison to last - but I'm guessing that this may just be because I didn't attend as many as I'd have liked back in November. Anyhow I've been going to so many that I'm failing to report back fast enough so get used to more photographs and less words, which may well be music to your ears.

At Bryan Morel PR I loved the colours and sophisticated cuts from Maria Grachvogel, and I have to say publicly that the lunch spread was wonderful:
Naturally, as you'd expect John Rocha's collection was a cracker! Close-up I loved the quality that shone through with all of the fabrics weighing a tonne.
I thoroughly enjoyed the chic silhouettes, digital prints, and of course Swarovski crystal numbers present in the Osman collection.
Mostly as a reminder to self, I've included this cute bear face bum bag from Mango... will be used in a shoot very soon!
At Iroquois PR I only took a couple of noteworthy snaps. First up was is one of favourite ethical designers - Lu Flux.
Another firm favourite, held in high regard by everyone (I'm taking into account that if a designer is BFC/ Newgen backed then they should be considered 'good stock' by the fashion pack) is Christopher Raeburn, whom as we all know by now uses re-appropriated military fabrics and parachute material.
Truly great brands were on display at the H PR press day - a land I had not had the pleasure of visiting before!
I love these playful garments designed by Elizabeth Lau, which will be going in my forthcoming clown shoot.
I loved this woven suede and leather laptop case.
One of my new favourite brands discovered at the press days is Paul and Joe Sister. I loved the cuts, the textures and also the prints.
Tba was another new brand, whose collection I was pleasantly suprised with.
Paul and Joe's collection was also lovely and the floral blazer in particular caught my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment