Friday 8 April 2011

Garment Of The Week: Suzannah

This week I had no hesitation whatsoever with regards to what my GOTW would be. Love at first sight, I fell in love with this 50’s Italian silk cotton dress by Suzannah as soon as it landed in my inbox. As if taken straight from Betty Draper’s wardrobe I love the delicate rose print, lovingly inspired by vintage tea sets.
Partially boned to work wonders for the silhouette, this dress creates the perfect hourglass figure, creating a miniscule waist whilst side pockets give the illusion of fuller hips. Available in cup sizes A-D, unfortunately this beauty will not be for everyone – myself included – however that doesn’t take away from its sheer spring beauty.
The rose print dress is priced at £425 and is available to purchase online or at Suzannah’s boutique in Little Venice, London W9.

No comments:

Post a Comment