Thursday 2 December 2010

SS11 Press Days: River Island

 Last week I went to the River Island womenswear press day and once again was really impressed by the variety of vintage inspired pieces on display. Referencing everything '70s I spied ditsy florals, elegant crochet and lace, once again in the season's hottest colour - white. I absolutely love the decadent lace-trim brocade looking coat (above, centre), although the photograph doesn't really do it the justice it deserves.
Great prints and bright, playful accessories dominated, with my favourite print being on the matching strapless crop top and shorts (above, left).
I love the ruffle detail beige overcoat (pictured above, right) and especially like the stacked sandals and shoes with crochet and plait detailing.
Lastly, all of the bags on display won me over, as the quality was surprisingly great and I really like the vintage vibe that was peppered throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment