Tuesday 21 December 2010

Scrapbook: A few things that I'm thinking about...

Clockwise from top left: Lie Down I Think I Love You, 33 Amwell St; I love what they sell, but more importantly I love the exterior of the store. I used to live in Clerkenwell so its really familiar and indicative of the ward, which for a time was known as 'London's Little Italy'. She Died of Beauty; For Erin O'Connor and Kate Halfpenny's playful take on fashion. House of Flora; For exquisite fashion accessories designed by Flora McLean. I particularly love this yellow hat/wig. RP Encore; For the sheer brilliance and skill demonstrated in their wholly unique accessories. Holly Fulton; I'm a big fan of her fashion, but more importantly I love her prints and yellow is my favourite colour. Hermione de Paula; I absolutely love this dress from her SS11 collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment